All patrol vehicles are driven by an armed guard. In order to qualify, our guards must be CPR/First aid certified, have two years of experience in the security field, and have the appropriate mace, baton, and exposed weapons permit. Guards must have their DMV report evaluated and pass a report writing test, physical test, and a level II background check, American Guard Services, inc. Drivers are among the best trained in the industry.
American Guard Services, Inc. Uses several different types of vehicles for various operations and clients needs. All vehicles are equipped with fire extinguishers, first aid kits, jumper cables, two-way radios, spotlights, and a large number of other safety equipment.
- Checking exterior doors, windows, entrances, & automatic gates
- Checking on late night employees to ensure their safety.
- Checking for safety hazards in the property.
- Checking for vagrants & trespassers & removing them from the property.
- Deterrence of criminal activity.
- Identifying unauthorized vehicles in parking lots & having them ticketed or removed.
- Locking & unlocking doors and entry ways at designated times.
- Patrol Services may be combined with alarm response assistance for better protection.
- Walking the premises in conjunction with officer’s patrol duties.